At Adelaide Building & Property Inspections, our mission is to ensure that we provide you with a comprehensive and detailed inspection of your property. Building inspection reports are important for ascertaining if there could be any potential problems with the property before you purchase it.
What our inspectors can identify during your building inspection?
When inspecting existing homes, the owners and real estate agents will always ensure that the property looks its best to ensure an interest in purchasing the home. What about what you can’t see? Only a thorough building inspection from our professional building inspector who can point out any potential defects.
These may include:
- Wall cracking
- Salt damp in masonry walls
- Wet area dampness and bathroom issues
- Additions that have been constructed without approvals
- Problems with foundation movement
- Damage to roof tiles
- Damaged roof iron
- Ensuring smoke detectors have been installed
- Potential fire hazards
- Guttering is in good condition
- Site drainage
- Timber and tiled floors are in good condition
- And more
If you don’t want any defects like the ones mentioned above to affect the potential resale value of your home, then you must ensure you book a building inspection with us before you make your final offer. Contact the Vince Luppino at Adelaide Building & Property Inspections today on 0412 391 663.