Here at Adelaide Building & Property Inspections, our job is to ensure that we provide you with detailed inspections of your property. Building inspection reports are important for ascertaining if there could be any potential problems with the property before you purchase it.
What our team can identify during your building inspection?
When looking at new homes, their owners and real estate agents will always ensure that the property looks its best to ensure interest in purchasing it. But what about what you can’t see? Only a thorough building inspection from a professional can point out any potential defects.
These may include:
- Wall cracking
- Issues with dampness
- Leaking throughout the home
- Additions that have been made without approval
- Problems with the foundations
- Damage to roof tiles
- Ensuring smoke detectors, safety, and electrical items are compliant
- There are no potential fire hazards
- Guttering is in good condition
- Drainage is good
- Floors are in good condition
- There is no decaying
- No damage to the home from tree roots
- And more
Travel is included only within the Adelaide metropolitan area.
If you don’t want any defects like the ones mentioned above to affect the potential resale value of your home, then you must ensure you book a building inspection with us before you make a final offer. Contact the team here at Building & Property Inspections today on 0412 391 663.